Saturday 23 May 2015

Sporty Chic



 Happy Saturday!!

Hi Friends... I hope after a busy week you all are geared up for a rocking weekend.
Today's post is all about my personal idea of a sporty chic outfit for the summers. Here is a disclaimer, this post is a photo heavy one. It's kinda challenging in Doha these days to go shoot outdoors in the ever rising temperature. Nevertheless, when it comes to do what I like doing the most, the weather is still not the biggest challenge. I have now adapted to the heat and enjoy being tanned without even going out to the beach. ;)




 Hope you like this post and thank you so much for stopping by.........
Until next time .....keep it stylish....keep it functional
Have a blast this weekend.....
Lots of Love
Anie

Ankle strap heels - River Island
Denim+Muscle tee+Satchel - Primark
Sunnies - Madrid High Street
Ear Hoops - Kualalumpur High street
On My Lips - MAC Viva Glam

Add My social media handles for more updates daily posts

Instagram

Tweeter

Facebook

















4 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! It's a perfect casual spring look ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The earrings are so cute x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,
    Such a great outfit. Now, I'm your new follower.
    Btw, I want to invite you
    to join the International Giveaway from my blog : http://claudiacernean.blogspot.ro/2015/05/banggood-giveaway.html .
    Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally in love with the whole ripped denim outfit ! It sure is perfect for the summer!

    New Post - Boho Chic with an old world Charm - Style..A Pastiche!
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete