Thursday, 4 December 2014

Black Out

Happy Thursday and Hello December!!

Hi freinds! it's already December and just a few days left for us to welcome the new year. Time really flies crazy fast. Nevertheless lets make this December a month to remember and pray for all our wishes to come true the next year.
As I have mentioned in my previous post I am a sucker for Black, so this post is all dedicated to my obsession with the colour. Whenever I see or don an all black outfit, it just reminds me of my Visit to Paris few years back. I like how Parisian ladies dress up so effortless, so chic, so well put together and so classy. I love Paris, I mean who doesn't right? So today's outfit is all black and all inspired by Paris and Parisian Ladies.









Minimalism is the key to a Parisian lady's style. Sophistication, simplicity, attractive, modern and being effortless is their mantra while pulling off an outfit. I observed, they would rather stick to neutrals like cream, white, grey, beige, brown or black, and would not mind adding a pop of interest here and there. Interests in the form of an edgy simple belt, or a hat, or a bag, or baubbles or a classy pair of sunnies. What attracted me the most, was their feel-good-factor in their attitude and their self confidence. That is one thing they always carries and I think is the most important. They knows how to embrace and perfect their imperfections and flaunt perfections with grace, finesse and confidence.

As for my outfit today I am wearing this romantic, cute LBD that has cut out details with a black bag, a pair of black peep toes, a black coat and a fedora to spice up my outfit a little. As I mentioned Parisian ladies don't wear a lot of colour, however Red is their favourite. They may wear it for a blazer a bag or just lipstick or nail paints. Hence I thought of sporting red lips and nails with this outfit to brighten up my look.
I hope you liked this outfit post.......and as I always believe... until next time...keep it stylish...keep it functional.

Shoes & Bag - Charles & Keith
Dress - Topshop
Coat - Zara
Fedora - Forever21
Pearl Choker - Rosabelle Treasures
On My Lips - Sephora
On My Nails - O.P.I Big Apple Red

16 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your dress, it is so cute. :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. . Amy thank you so much....lots of love

      Delete
  2. Love the look dear! xx

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic Anie! In love with the all black look :)

    www.delhidaffodil.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sukriti thank you so much.....much love

      Delete
  4. Love the lady like look with the hat!
    http://lachiquitamissi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun.....lots of love

      Delete
  5. Wow you look soooo gorgeous!! I love your dress and bag :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAwwwww thats so sweet of you...thanx a lot hun..lots of love

      Delete
  6. Love the outfit

    check out todays blogmas post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tyana....sure will do

      Delete
  7. Love your dress!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete