Tuesday 16 September 2014

Orange Blush








Orange is the New Black. Sounds like a much hyped statement...right? Yes apart from the famous American Drama Series, Orange has literally hit the favorite lists of many. Mine too. To me, it is such a happy colour that it can really uplift your mood, bring that healthy charm and glow to you and your persona.


I think the details of this Skirt is a shout-out again to my Love for Felines, as I mentioned in my previous post (read here). I paired this bold detailed Pencil Skirt with this simple and gorgeous Orange Peplum Top.  Also incorporated an Aztec Print inspired necklace to go with the skirt's details. A thin Belt to accentuate my waist,  and rest of the accessories in Brown Neutrals so that this overall bold outfit  stands out bright.

Untill next time...... Keep it Stylish

Shoes(old) - Bershka
Skirt - Bangkok
Peplum top(old) - Femella
Belt - Valley Girl (Australia)
Necklace(old) - Zara
Sunnies  - Flipkart
Bag - Sportsgirl (Australia)
Watch - Titan
Rings - High Street Australia
On my Lips - Colorbar Sinful Orange
On my Nails - Skinfood

No comments:

Post a Comment